Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Travels

Here are a few things that may save me on my 42 hour long car ride across the country.

alice and olivia makeup bag


Here's the list, clockwise from lip stain:
1. Revlon "Just Bitten" lip stain (ALL colors are good)
2. Jan Marini acne treatment lotion (Magical blemish eraser)
3. Kate Spade "Twirl" rollerball perfume (Perfection)
4. Laura Mercier "Secret Camouflage". (Covers ALL signs of exhaustion and distress)
5. Trish McEvoy eyelash curler (Just as good as Shu)
6. Sedu pure Argan oil (For everything from cuticles to fly-aways)
7. Origins VitaZing SPF 15 (AMAZING) light coverage; perfect under powder
8. Origins "Brighter by Nature" skin tone correcting makeup, SPF 30
9. hairband
10. Maybelline "Great Lash" mascara

These are all of the products I LOVE and USE...I'm ready for you, road trip across the country...my skin will not be sacrificed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment